Tuesday, March 8, 2011

UCSF (university of california san francisco) ?


UCSF (university of california san francisco) ?
I am a freshmen at high school, and i want to go to UCSF after 12th grade. I want to become a doctor. what classes should i take in my next 3 years of high school to get in?
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
UCSF is a grad school, you need to go to college first. Haha your actually a lot like me as a freshman (I'm a senior now). I too wanted to be a doctor and I heard of UCSF and i thought it was really good. But it actually isn't a regular UC- it's a graduate school. You need to go to college for four years before that UCSF is a good place for medicine though. Just know though that you're interstes will likely change through high school- I wanted and expected to be a doctor my whole life, and after 11th grade I realized I wasn't passionate about it, and i've decided to do what I really want to do, even though I might not be making as much money (or i may idk). So don't have a plan you feel like you have to stick to- expand and explore your interests.

Popular Posts