Sunday, March 20, 2011

HELP! Is this a good plan to follow? I'm in high school!!!?


HELP! Is this a good plan to follow? I'm in high school!!!?
I want to major in biochemistry and minor in music... so should I go to Berkley as an undergraduate and attend the University of California in San Francisco graduate school for pharmacy? Is this a good plan? What can I do to increase my chances of becoming a PHARMACIST!! Please help!
Higher Education (University +) - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Well you can increase your chances by working at pharmacies like Rite Aid or local ones near you, pharmaceutical experience helps you get jobs in the future. As for your plan in high school its sounds good, although you may not have time to minor in music, bio-chem is a difficult major. I say apply to both schools and see which offers more and has the major you want. Hope this helps!! Good luck!
2 :
yes, go find a pharmacy assistant job at target or osco drugs, when you get you doctorates they'll give $119,000 right out of school.

Popular Posts