Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Can I get into the University of San Francisco with a 3.0 and an SAT score of around 1500 or so?


Can I get into the University of San Francisco with a 3.0 and an SAT score of around 1500 or so?
Would it be worth the effort to try and apply to UCSF with a 3.0 and a 1570 or so SAT score? Or am I just wasting application fee money I could be using on other things/applications... What schools in California (state or uc) would you suggest I also try?
Higher Education (University +) - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Go for it! If you don't apply for that school, you should try UCI, UCR, UCD or UCSC.
2 :
Try all the UC's, just because your extra-curriculars and your personal statements can make ALL the difference. Your SAT score is pretty good, but you might wanna try and retake it. I think you mistyped it though cause you wrote UCSF, but that is a graduate school. I think you mean USF. But just apply everywhere, the money on applications is nothing compared to you going where you want. Good luck! And I think UC apps are due soon!
Does anyone know of any online criminal justice co...

Popular Posts