Sunday, January 2, 2011

How Much Would A High School Teacher Make In San Francisco ,California , USA?


How Much Would A High School Teacher Make In San Francisco ,California , USA?
Hi I Live In Ireland And I'm Studying To Be An History ,Geography And Business High School Teacher I'm Planing To Move To San Francisco So I Want To Know How Much A Teacher Would Make And Since I'm Not In The USA yet Would That Be Enough To Keep Me Going And Stuff Like Mortgage And Water I Already Have A Green Card Wich Allows me To Move To The USA Forever
Primary & Secondary Education - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You're visa will only be for 3 months. You won't be able to work. You will not be allowed to immigrate. You failed to mention that. You won't make enough to live in the city, you'll have to live in Oakland like I did.

Popular Posts