Thursday, March 10, 2011

San Francisco??


San Francisco??
I applied to school out in San Francisco, but I'm not sure its the best choice? Over-all I'm not a big fan of California. I've lived in New York City all my life, I dont want to leave but I know this will be a great opportunity. What the nightlife like? Hows the shopping? Also, how're the people? I don't have the money right now to visit, all I have to go on is the word of you guys. Thanks! =)
San Francisco - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
ITS AMAZING! i grew up there, for shopping i would say market st and fishermans warf (pier 39) I love it because in market street people have these booths which they sell really cool things :) California is kinda like new york, most places in it are really quiet at night :D good luck
2 :
California is an amazing state! It is just very expensive! I love living here!
3 :
I went to a restaurant called Asia SF. Our waitress got up on the bar in a little short skirt and danced around. Her adam's apple was bigger than her testicles.
4 :
San Francisco is wonderful. Shopping is never a problem and the nightlife is crazy, diverse, and fun. You don't have as many plays like you do in NY, but they do have a nice selection. The people are very friendly, outgoing and mostly health conscious. The weather is a big plus, no snow, but bring some warm clothes because of the fog. I would not be surprised if you like it so well, that you stay. My dad and mom were from NYC, and they never went back and stayed in California the rest of their lives. So welcome to California.
5 :
How people have describe is the lifestyle is similar to New York but the people here in SF are a lot nicer. Shopping is pretty good probably not as good as New York but still you can find what you need for most part. Not sure what school you applied to in SF, but i am guessing its USF since your willing to leave NY i dont think your going there for the State college or Art college. Nearby USF is the famous haight street which is full of culture also its a place where you can a lot of hard to find clothes and shoes. Driving here is not as bad as New York. Parking and living expenses is not as bad either. Crime rate is probably better here than in New York.
6 :
San Fran can be very pricey. But there is lots to do, however people in San Fran are very colorful. And I'm not a fan of the weather. It seems over cast a lot. http://www.san-francisco.cc/san-francisco-weather.php There are some great tours, and places to see, it's really just a matter of personal choice.

Popular Posts