Friday, February 4, 2011

University of San Francisco (Law school)?


University of San Francisco (Law school)?
In a few years I'll be graduating from college undergrad with a degree in English Literature. Recently I've been browsing around looking at Law Schools in California. The University of San Francisco has caught my attention; I wanted to know from a students perspective on what it's like....Also I would like to add that I'm from Michigan, so how would the transition be coming to California and adjusting to life in the bay area...thanks
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
One thing is for sure, it's going to be a lot warmer in SF. The city is has a very diverse population, which is a good thing. For the type of field you are getting into, it is important to exchange different ideas and Information from a variety of sources. USF is a fantastic school but tuition is high. Also living in the city is extremely expensive. Good luck

Popular Posts