Monday, March 14, 2011

possibly moving to california (san francisco)?


possibly moving to california (san francisco)?
Last night my good friend asked me to go to san francisco with him in february, and of course i said i'd go...to stay. I live in the surrounding area of Cleveland, Ohio and really want to get outta here. still haven't graduated high school, but have a good, transferrable job, and i'm always one foot out the door at my mom's house. and yes, i'm 18....... is this a good idea?
Other - Family & Relationships - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I say, get your G.E.D., transfer at work and go for it! good luck
2 :
It's a great idea. You're not homophobic are you?
3 :
yeah as long as u wont miss her ull go back in 5 minutes and u can experience life in another state

Popular Posts