Thursday, March 24, 2011

Should i stay in San Diego, or move to San Francisco for college?


Should i stay in San Diego, or move to San Francisco for college?
I am 19 years old and have lived in san diego my whole life. I graduated in 2008 and took a year off because i got my license taken away and couldnt drive myself to school. Now its come time for college and i want to go to the art institute of california: san francisco but I cant make up my mind because they also have an art institute of san diego where they offer the same courses i want to take. It has always been my dream to move to san fran and i feel like by going there i would satisfy my childhood dreams. I live with my boyfriend and were very close but if i move away things probably arent going to work out and everytime i think about leaving him i start to cry and get really nervous I also have a feeling my mom wants me to stay here because she keeps suggesting i look into the san diego one. I have nothing else in san diego besides my man and family because i dont have friends out here anymore because they all moved away last year for college...im really torn between the two decisions could someone help me please? :[
Higher Education (University +) - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Unless you are going to Yale, etc., it doesn't matter where you go to art school. If you are in love and want to marry the man, stay in San Diego which is a much more pleasant place to live than San Francisco. You will know no one in SF and your main objective will become trying to find enough money to fly down to SD for weekends. Stay home and be happy!
2 :
It doesn't really matter where you go to an "Art Institute". You will be jobless when you graduate. How will you support yourself?

Popular Posts