Monday, February 28, 2011

What's the best art school in San Francisco for Photography?


What's the best art school in San Francisco for Photography?
Academy of Art University, California College of the Arts, or Art Institute of San Francisco - Thanks!
Photography - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Academy of Art University is a great school to go to for Photography. I studied it there and learned a lot! Since all of their instructors are industry experts, I was able to get a lot of valuable information, while preparing for success in life after college. Once I graduated, I landed a great job. Some of my friends who have graduated from there have also gone on to work for big-name companies. You can see a list of companies that hire Academy grads on their website at http://www.academyart.edu/photography-school/index.html.

Popular Posts