Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Is San Pedro( in Southern California) a smaller version of San Francisco(Northern California)?


Is San Pedro( in Southern California) a smaller version of San Francisco(Northern California)?
I will be moving to San Francisco next week to attend school at USF. I have never been to San Fran but I have lived in LA( so I have visited San Pedro). I love the "PORT" look of San Pedro, the seafood, the relaxed feel, and the cooler weather..... Is San Fran like this?
San Francisco - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
SF is a different place than any other place in the whole US. San Pedro is still So Cal
2 :
No. SF is no longer a port city. Most of the port activity is in Oakland complete with the port look [cranes]. SF has great seafood and is always cooler than any inland area.
3 :
never been to san pedro. but san fran sounds pretty much like you describe

Popular Posts