Thursday, June 2, 2011

Where is a good place to move to in Southern California for a job?


Where is a good place to move to in Southern California for a job?
I'm getting my masters in Education but in the mean time I have to move to Southern California. I am originally from L.A. and went to school in San Francisco. I was thinking Simi Valley.
Renting & Real Estate - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Simi is a good place its its in the middle of everything its about a 45 min. drive to Los Angeles and 45 minute drive to Santa Barbara. Im sure you will find a job close to Simi Valley
2 :
Simi Valley is good except for the heat and humidity in the summertime. It's killer, it sucks, it's horrible, it's not something I'd ever want to live in again. UCK!

Popular Posts