Thursday, June 16, 2011

What are all the pros and cons of Living in Florida, opposed to living in California?


What are all the pros and cons of Living in Florida, opposed to living in California?
guess i,m just asking which state is better, in all aspects.. I am from Florida but I was thinking of Attending college in California, but i am just thinking of goin there on a limb, got no family there or nothin...I just like what i see and here about California, I may be attending school in either San Francisco or Sacramento... But as i said not really sure at all, I may just stay in Florida... what do you think?? thanks
Other - Society & Culture - 9 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
A BIG difference would be hurricanes vs earthquakes! No, seriously, I would go online and do research about the different areas, cost of living, etc....that is a big move and a lot of distance between you and your family! Good luck!
2 :
Isn't California going to fall into the ocean some day? Guess its hurricane vs earthquakes...which do you prefer?
3 :
I would rather put up with the earth shifting in California for few minutes than hurricanes lasting days at a time. Both are beautiful, California is bigger, and bigger is better!!!
4 :
1) NO INCOME TAX 2) Eastern time zone 3) No Earthquakes 4) California is full of liberal idiots 5) Cali has some seriously deranged representatives 6) Cali home and living prices are astronomical and the wages do not always keep up 7) Property taxes are outrageous
5 :
i think california's prettier. ive been 2 both, and i enjoyed california more. i think you should go to california. :]
6 :
I spent several years in the Sacramento area (and spending time in San Francisco) and visited my sister in Florida (Panama City) for a week. Although there were a couple of earthquakes while I was in CA, we never felt them. In the year my sister was in FL, one hurricane came right through Panama City and they were evacuated three other times. The pace of life is much slower (and not in a nice way) in Florida. Then there's the humidity. It gets warm in Sac, but it's not humid. I would go back to Cali to live, no question. I'm not sure I would even visit Florida again. Anyway, that's my two cents...
7 :
I live in California and there's no place on earth like CA where you could have a snowboarding/skiing in winter and have all kinds of summer activities on summer. Plus, it's like living in one country, with coastal areas as well as snowy areas, desert as well as agricultural fields. Aside from that, in certain aspects of our lives change happens, either it's change of heart or place to live in. It helps build your independence, seeing other places open your mind to other possibilities you could conquer, therefore, even helps you become a better person emotionally for you experience new ideas, things and simply about life in general.... Good luck as to whatever decision you'll make...
8 :
Florida has three coasts..well actually two the east coast with the Atlantic Ocean..the wet coast with the Gulf of Mexico and the southern most part is like another coast..kind of...both coasts has just a little different temperatures and the Gulf more or less stay warm most of the year... and it is the best state to live in.period! Florida will be here long after California falls into the Pacific Ocean .. and the hurricanes DO NOT last for days..and most of Florida has SUN almost all the time... and only a few hurricanes...nothing compared to earth quakes and SMOG that Cali..has.. Florida is best.. Good Luck
9 :
Well, I'm from the south and I guess my perspective is different. I really like Florida and the humidity doesn't bother me. I like the people in Florida and do not think that it is quite as easy to get along in California. There is more traffic and more to contend with. I am not sure that you would enjoy it as much without some family or friends with you.

Popular Posts