Monday, July 4, 2011

Good School of Architecture in California???


Good School of Architecture in California???
Hi, I am a junior in high school and am taking up an interest in studying architecture in college. Does anybody have any knowledgeable information about good architecture schools in California and/or the west coast. I live in the San Francisco bay area and would prefer to stay on this side of the country. I have around a 3.8 weighted GPA and 1210 SAT 1 score (reading+math). What would be a good school for me?? Thanks!
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
USC! They have a great program! They have: --Bachelor of architecture --Bachelor of Ladscape Architect --Bachelor of Science in architectural studies --Bachelor of Science in civil engineering w/ an emphasis on building science. The second link is what you need to apply and hopefully get in! USC is private, but if you want to go the public university route b/c USC IS expensive, then go the Cal Poly San Luis Obispo way. For Cal Poly, look at the area, too. Personally, I'm a city girl, so I could never live in SLO! Best Wishes! God Bless!

Popular Posts