Monday, January 24, 2011

What do i require to get into University of California San Francisco?


What do i require to get into University of California San Francisco?
I want to know what do i require to be accepted into the University of California San Francisco For Pharmacy...I still have 2 years of high school left but my past records weren't like wow! but got a few honors and grades of average B to A+.... I want to also know the SAT Scores that i need and i the pressure is really getting to me i really want to become a pharmacist??Thanks in advance!
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
UCSF is a grad school. Focus first on getting into a good college, get good grades there and earn your degree. Your high school grades will not matter in grad school anyway.

Popular Posts