Friday, April 8, 2011

St. Mary's College of California or University of San Francisco?-Nursing?


St. Mary's College of California or University of San Francisco?-Nursing?
I have been accepted to both of these colleges, but I cannot make a decision according to my pursuit to become a nurse. I want to become a nurse first and then move on to medical school to eventually excel as a doctor. With your answer, it would helpful if you provided resources/where you got your information. Thank you! USF NOT UCSF
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
St. Mary's College will be very expensive since it is private....but living in San Francisco is expensive, so you will probably spend the same amount of money....I would rather go to USF because the passage rate is much higher than St. Mary, the CA board of registered nursing web sites tells you all the accredited nursing schools and its passage rate. I'm trying to do St. Mary's for there accelerated BA nursing program. Were you accepted into there AA program or their BA program, or BA accelerated program, or Master program?

Popular Posts